Safety and security is of particular importance in the Transportation industry, since the safety and even the lives of so many depend on the reliability and competence of the people to operate and maintain our highways, rail, seaways, and airways, and even the pipelines which carry oil and natural gas. For this reason, the federal government closely regulates the standards of workplace safety for this industry.
If your company conducts business within the Transportation industry, you are concerned both with reliable operation and with adhering to the regulations set forth by the Department of Transportation and other federal and state regulatory agencies. We constantly monitor new legislation and regulations to ensure that our clients are employing the appropriate screening technology and databases to maintain compliance.
As important as avoiding fines and restrictions from regulatory violations is avoiding potential litigation, fraud, theft, and workplace violence. A transportation screening solution shows that you exercise due diligence and caution, which helps to insulate your company from potential liability risks.
Our Transportation Industry Packages can be fully tailored to your needs and may include:
- Social Security Number Validation
- Social Security Number Trace
- Credit Report
- Education Verification
- Commercial Driver’s License Information System
- Motor Vehicle Records Check
- Previous Employment Verification
- National Criminal Search
- Statewide Criminal Search
- Federal Court Criminal Records Search
- County Court Criminal Records Search
- National Sex Offender Registry
- Statewide Sex Offender Registry